In the second half of 2022, the Australian Government is developing its next National Cultural Policy as a result of consultation led by Minister for the Arts Tony Burke.
- Download the Test Pattern submission
- Read Who’s afraid of Australia’s artists? in The Saturday Paper
- Read the interview by Nicola Heath Australia’s next cultural policy: What the arts sector wants, and what the government plans in ABC RN Arts
- Read Creative skills will be crucial to the future of work. They should take centre stage at the jobs summit in The Conversation
- Read Writing your National Cultural Policy Submission and other recent columns in Arts Hub